#livedraw World Cup - THIAGO SILVA STILL AVAILABLE

Hello and good evening. Welcome to Raw Art Towers, which aint that high and not that towery - to give you an update on all things #livedraw.
Before the final two matches this weekend, I am offering you - yes you [and maybe you] and someone else - the chance to bag one two three or four paintings which commemorate the World Cup. These masterpieces of space and time get more poignant as the games proceed. Those young pups whom aspired to so much have often been left with so little. Some of the other pups have been stretchered away, or cried. Others have triumphed. The paintings gain weight - big heavy stuffs - as time goes forward.
What am I trying to say?

BUY A BLOODY PAINTING. It's a souvenir. THIS IS HISTORY.

So far you and Raw Art have raised £85 for Macmillan Cancer Support. That's good - but it's not that good etc etc. I'm trying to scale the giddy heights here, I'm trying to paint so good and so of the moment ie quite fast because I want us – yes us – to try and get over £100 for Macmillan.
We can do it. We're sports fans. Or arts fans. Or Both. [Or neither.]
Join me in this giddy parade. I am doing my damndest. We've got a big weekend ahead of us. There'll be more paintings, yes, but not that many as my fingers can't go that quickly.

If you aren't familiar with #livedraw it's this: I paint a picture on canvas board as the game happens or just before, while watching it on the telly. Subject matter is the game, the presenters or the sports persons. I put it up on Twitter, then I put it on this website and for every painting £5 goes to Macmillan. Any more questions please ask.
I think I'd better hush now.

PAINTING ONE - Thiago Silva

Mr T Silva



You know what happens next - the painting is 13 x 18 cm acrylics on canvas board. It costs £20 inc P&P (UK) and £5 goes to Macmillan Cancer Support.

Images copyright: Sian Superman. Please do not use without permission. Powered by Blogger.