LOVE Biscuits


Hello. Me again.
Biscuits! I've done some Raw Art Raw Heart biscuits, because here I am thinking love is probably in the air for all the people of the world, ALL – men, women, kids (?), plants, the Brexiteers and Remoaners, the, er, Trumpintons and the Icelandic Air Stewards. These sorts can be listed by type:

a) the loved-up
b) the broken hearted
c) cats
d) people who don't care
e) alcoholic persons in long term relationships
f) swingers (?) and people who go to Rio's in Kentish Town
g) oh you get the gist, there are more types I imagine but I can't be bothered to write lists all night.

So! I thought - I'll make three biscuits for the occasion that should the passerby who likes art and maybe "love" or who feels sad – or maybe flirtatious – can have his/her needs met – but no not in that sort of way this is just a biscuit. Purlease.

Love! 

So above is the Love! biscuit. No really. It's just a biscuit in resin.

Broken Heart

Above is the broken hearted biscuit for people who are sad and feeling like love is stupid. Which, it can be argued, it is. Scientifically like.

Hello

And last is the Hello biscuit, which can be used for flirtations and that. I mean, I don't know. Do what you want with it. Give it to a builder or someone who works in a library. Or a Chippendale or Katie so-called Price. Or a gerbil. Yes, it's your biscuit (if you buy it) and you can do what you want with it.

Images copyright: Sian Superman. Please do not use without permission. Powered by Blogger.