Folk Art Protest Biscuits

New Biscuits being added here every few days!

"Broken Biscuit..."

"Teresa Fuckin' May"

I did some protest biscuit painting on Friday 24 June 2016 because I was pissed off. I haven't stopped. 
Here are some of the results. They are on display at the Grrrr! Shop, 6 Malden Road NW5 3HR for a bit. (We're open Wed-Sat 11am-5pm.) There's a piece in the KentishTowner about them here.
We close 29 July 2016. *Insert sad face.*

Some biscuits in a grid

I can't stop doing this

I really can't

"Galvanise!"

"Britain"

In a box in the shop, they look like sweets

More

Er, more

EU

Fuck you May, Gove, Farage, Johnson


Bastard Cream

"I don't understand this at all" and "This is a fucking shambles"



Images copyright: Sian Superman. Please do not use without permission. Powered by Blogger.