#Livedraw World Cup - Day Five

Well so far Gary Lineker has been on telly just this night, is saying "this is the first social media World Cup" and wahoo! Maybe he is right. For instance, a football strikey man named Mario Balotelli became the first Footballer Artist by sticking his own face into the Italy team page in the Panini book over all the other players'. Then he posted a photo on Facebook. Richard Prince, eat your own shorts etc. You can't get any better art than that. I will do an artwork based on this artwork tomorrow. Oh yes. Probably.





Today I missed Germany v Portugal, and watched the Iran v Nigeria match which was incredibly dull. But that I quite liked that. Here are some men talking about it in space:

Here's a spooky bit where they have become ghosts:

Adieu mon braves, for it is late and I've some varnishing to do.
I'm still chuffed I've sold some pictures including that one of Adrian Chiles. Chiles! Someone's going to get a picture of Adrian Chiles. Perfect.
Images copyright: Sian Superman. Please do not use without permission. Powered by Blogger.