Miles Davis Bitches Brew - New Artwork


It's mega.


Detail.

Hey there. Welcome to Raw Art Towers where we were hiding under a duvet with a psychedelic cold for a bit until we crept out and did some paintin'.
Here is the tremendous Miles Davis Bitches Brew sleeve, painted in swirly acrylics on canvas board which measures 20x20cm. The album is a double and thus - this painting is the first part of a diptych. I haven't done the back sleeve yet but yes, time will tell and I will post it when ready. Maybe tomorrow. The album sleeve was originally conceived by Mati Klarwein and is superlative in itself. The pipin' jazzy toons on the actual record are not half bad n all.
If you would like to own a multiple (limited to 20) of this wowser canvas, my version that is, then all you have to do is press the paypal button and I will paint to order. Here at raw art, we have been doing this sort of thing since 2009 and have had happy customers around the globe. I was going to put a "testimonials" thing in the sidebar once but then I thought it was a bit naff.
And by the way, hats off to summer.
Etc.
Images copyright: Sian Superman. Please do not use without permission. Powered by Blogger.